|File Name||The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD|
|File Size||2.70 GB|
|Console||Nintendo Wii U|
|Genre||Action & Adventure|
|Total Downloads||100k+ Downloads|
|Released||20 September 2013|
|Updated||2 Days Ago|
[su_button url=”https://1fichier.com/?dvbxoyw4e4pklfi9jvqv&af=3390261″ target=”blank” background=”#F0B65B” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: download” rel=”nofollow”]Download Now[/su_button]
The game takes place on a collection of islands in the middle of a wide sea, which is a novelty for the franchise. Link, the protagonist of the Zelda series, is controlled by the player. He competes with his antagonist, Ganondorf, for control of the Triforce, a precious treasure.
Link spends a significant amount of time in the game sailing, traveling between islands, and exploring dungeons and temples in order to earn the power he needs to confront Ganondorf. He also spends time looking for Aryll, his younger sister.
The Wind Waker HD improves on the original by adding updated 1080p visuals, a new lighting system, and additional gameplay elements and tweaks. The game’s release coincides with the ten-year anniversary of the original’s international release, and it is the first game in The Legend of Zelda franchise to be released on the Wii U.
How to Download ROM?
- First, visit the WiiUROMS.net website and search for your best ROMs from the given list that you want to download.
- After clicking on the selected ROM from the table, then you will redirect to your leading from the download page.
- After that read the ROM Information that is given there and just click on the download button to start to download a file.
- When the .file downloaded to your pc device then just double click or run the file to install ROM.
- And Now Your ROMS IS downloaded and ready to play in your console.