|File Name||Pokkén Tournament|
|File Size||4.70 GB|
|Console||Nintendo Wii U|
|Total Downloads||8k+ Downloads|
|Updated||3 Days Ago|
Pokkén Tournament is a fighting video game developed by Bandai Namco Studios and published by The Pokémon Company. The game combines gameplay elements from Bandai Namco’s Tekken series with characters from Nintendo’s Pokémon franchise. It was released for Japanese arcades in July 2015, and worldwide for the Wii U in March 2016.
“Pokkén Tournament” is an extremely attractive fighting game based on the most famous brand in the world, “Pokémon”, of the popular gaming company The Pokémon Company. Developed in collaboration with Bandai Namco Entertainment, producer of “Tekken”, one of the most successful fighting games in history. Launched for the first time in the world in March 2016, the game has created a fever in the world when players experience unprecedented gameplay in this famous game brand. The large lineup of “Pokkén Tournament” is now revealed with Pikachu, Machamp, Gengar, Suicune, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Lucario, Weavile, Charizard … Because “Pokkén Tournament” is a fighting game in which two battles Warriors fight with each other with many different Pokémon, with a “Field Phase” transition game where Pokémon move freely around the arena similar to the “Power Stone” and “Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm” games, and “Duel Phase” where they move relative to each other similar to the Tekken games. The game focuses more on the action elements, in contrast to the more technical gameplay of “Tekken”, allowing both fastidious and casual fans to enjoy the game easily. Therefore, players can perform various techniques taken from the “Pokémon” series, such as special moves and Mega Evolutions. In addition, players can also use support Pokémon to give players special benefits such as buffs in attack or defence.
How to Download ROM?
- First, visit the WiiUROMS.net website and search for your best ROMs from the given list that you want to download.
- After click on the selected ROM from the table, then you will redirect to your main from the download page.
- After that read the ROM Information that is given there and just click on the download button to start to download a file.
- When the .file downloaded to your pc device then just double click or run the file to install ROM.
- And Now Your ROMS IS downloaded and ready to play in your console.