|File Name||New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U Bundle|
|File Size||166 MB|
|Console||Nintendo Wii U|
|Total Downloads||47k+ Downloads|
|Updated||6 Days Ago|
As the green-hatted hero takes center stage in his first leading role in a platform adventure, celebrate the Year of Luigi. In over 80 new courses built in the universe of New Super Mario Bros. U., players may show off their abilities as Luigi, complete with his distinctive high jump and unique slide.
New Super Luigi U will be available as downloadable content for New Super Mario Bros. U on June 20 for $19.99 on the Nintendo eShop. In commemoration of the Year of Luigi, Nintendo will release a standalone packed edition of New Super Luigi U on August 25 for $29.99, which does not need New Super Mario Bros. U.
- Mastering more than 80 challenging new courses will provide you with a lot of replayability and enjoyment. Each course has a shorter time restriction as well as a greater number of adversaries and obstacles.
- Nabbit replaces Mario as a playable character, allowing up to five people to join in the fun. Nabbit does not have access to power-ups, but he is immune to foes and obstacles, making him an excellent pick for newcomers.
- Miiverse allows you to share your achievements with the rest of the world.
- Use a Wii Remote, a Wii U GamePad controller, or a Wii U Pro Controller to play.
How to Download Wii U ROMs?
- First, visit the WiiUROMs.net website and search for the best Wii U ROMs from the given list that you want to download.
- After clicking on the selected ROM from the table, you will redirect to your leading from the download page.
- After that read the ROM Information and click on the download button to start downloading a file.
- When the .file is downloaded to your pc device, double-click or run the file to install ROM.
- And Now Your ROM is downloaded and ready to play in your console.