|File Name||Mario Kart 8|
|File Size||5.72 GB|
|Console||Nintendo Wii U|
|Total Downloads||1M+ Downloads|
|Released||30th May 2014|
|Updated||5 Days Ago|
The gameplay retains the conventional components of past Mario Kart games, mostly from the Wii and 3DS versions.
Karts, which have similar designs to Mario Kart 7, can be customized once more, along with the returning bikes, which handle similarly to the karts now and can only perform a wheelie with a boost, and the newly introduced buggies, as well as more customization options that have yet to be revealed, according to an interview.
The hang-glider and underwater features are also back, as are Coins, which the player may collect up to ten in a single race, much as in Mario Kart 7. Normal races include twelve racers, much like Mario Kart Wii. Anti-gravitational portions are the series’ newest addition, allowing racers to drive past walls and ceilings as well as more dynamic circuit design.
If a racer collides with another racer in anti-gravity, the kart spins instead of merely bumping, and both racers gain speed. When compared to prior Mario Kart tracks, particularly those from Mario Kart Wii, these tracks have been noted as being narrower.
Courses from prior Mario Kart games will be included for the sixth time in the series, and both the game’s anti-gravity mechanic and Mario Kart 7’s “air, land, and sea” mechanism will be included into these retro courses, similar to the retro courses in Mario Kart 7.
How to Download Wii U ROMs?
- First, visit the WiiUROMs.net website and search for the best Wii U ROMs from the given list that you want to download.
- After clicking on the selected ROM from the table, you will redirect to your leading from the download page.
- After that read the ROM Information given there and just click on the download button to start downloading a file.
- When the .file is downloaded to your pc device then just double-click or run the file to install ROM.
- And Now Your ROM is downloaded and ready to play in your console.